This project is about interfacing a GLCD component to PSoC4. Basically two things are required to make this work.
- GLCD interface component is not available for PSoC4 devices by default.
- EmWin library by Segger is not ported for PSoC4 devices
Design Tool: PSoC Creator
Programming Language: C
Associated Devices: CY8C4247LQI-BL483
Required Hardware: CY8CKIT-042 BLE pioneer kit, TFT_320QVT Touch TFT LCD Module Screen Display
The GLCD component is customized to be used with PSoC4 device. This is kept as a Library project [GLCD_PSoC4_Library.cylib ] and can be used with any PSoC4 project.
How to use it in a PSoC4 project?
Right click on Project -> Select 'Dependencies'->click 'New Entry' button in User Dependencies field. Browse for GLCD_PSoC4_Library.cyprj file [included with attached ZIP -PSoC4_GLCD\PSoC4_GLCD_Interface.cydsn\GLCD_PSoC4_Library.cylib\GLCD_PSoC4_Library.cyprj ]
Now the GLCD interface component will be available for the user to be used in PSoC4 devices project.
- Build Settings -> Compiler -> 'Additional Include Directories', add PSoC4_GLCD\Include\PSoC4 and PSoC4_GLCD\Source\PSoC4 folder included with attached ZIP
- Build Settings -> Linker, user need to point to libemWin.a file which is also included with attached ZIP[PSoC4_GLCD/libemWin.a].
Please make sure the path for “Additional Library Directories” is proper.
1. Attached project is for using the GLCD shield which is having Solomon SSD1289 driver.
2. For any other module of different driver, you need to modify “#define LCD_CONTROLLER“ with proper constant. Check the file GUIDRV_CompactColor_16.c for all the available drivers. And driver initialization should be modified according to the driver datasheet. Find the current driver initialization code under file “TrulyDriver.c”
3. You will be able to find some C and H files already included under Header and Source Files. These are configuration files which user can use to configure the GLCD. “Draw_Polygon.c” have the user code for displaying in the GLCD.
Under GUI.h file user can find all the available graphics related functions which can be used for different application. [Example: GUI_DrawCircle(),GUI_DrawEllipse(),GUI_DrawPolygon etc]
No preview (download only).
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!