This project is about interfacing a GLCD component to PSoC4. Basically two things are required to make this work.
- GLCD interface component is not available for PSoC4 devices by default.
- EmWin library by Segger is not ported for PSoC4 devices
- Design Tool: PSoC Creator
- Programming Language: C
- Associated Devices: CY8C4247LQI-BL483
- Required Hardware: CY8CKIT-042 BLE pioneer kit, TFT_320QVT Touch TFT LCD Module Screen Display
The GLCD component is customized to be used with PSoC4 device. This is kept as a Library project [GLCD_PSoC4_Library.cylib ] and can be used with any PSoC4 project.
How to use it in a PSoC4 project?
Right click on Project -> Select 'Dependencies'->click 'New Entry' button in User Dependencies field. Browse for GLCD_PSoC4_Library.cyprj file [included with attached ZIP -PSoC4_GLCD\PSoC4_GLCD_Interface.cydsn\GLCD_PSoC4_Library.cylib\GLCD_PSoC4_Library.cyprj ]
Now the GLCD interface component will be available for the user to be used in PSoC4 devices project.
- Build Settings -> Compiler -> 'Additional Include Directories', add PSoC4_GLCD\Include\PSoC4 and PSoC4_GLCD\Source\PSoC4 folder included with attached ZIP
- Build Settings -> Linker, user need to point to libemWin.a file which is also included with attached ZIP[PSoC4_GLCD/libemWin.a].
Please make sure the path for “Additional Library Directories” is proper.
- Attached project is for using the GLCD shield which is having Solomon SSD1289 driver.
- For any other module of different driver, you need to modify “#define LCD_CONTROLLER“ with proper constant. Check the file GUIDRV_CompactColor_16.c for all the available drivers. And driver initialization should be modified according to the driver datasheet. Find the current driver initialization code under file “TrulyDriver.c”
- You will be able to find some C and H files already included under Header and Source Files. These are configuration files which user can use to configure the GLCD. “Draw_Polygon.c” have the user code for displaying in the GLCD.
Under GUI.h file user can find all the available graphics related functions which can be used for different application. [Example: GUI_DrawCircle(),GUI_DrawEllipse(),GUI_DrawPolygon etc]
No preview (download only).
Did you replicate this project? Share it!I made one
Love this project? Think it could be improved? Tell us what you think!